Seven Things, Seven Photos, Seven Days
1. A pretty window box I treated myself to a few weeks ago and its still going strong which is good for me as I am not very green fingered!
2. Orders are coming through thick and fast now especially via My Not On The High Street Store which I am thankful for as I want to start Christmas shopping next week.
3. Tilly is so reluctant to sit at the table with snacks!! A few testing times this week!
4. Reminding my little ones of a few meal time rules this week, especially trying to get George involved with helping to clear the table.
5. A charity shop find - such a lovely book with great illustrations on how to help our world, a wonderful find for 25p!
6. Reminding myself to do something I love every day, taking five minutes out for myself to sit and flick through a favourite interior book, paint my nails, put a face mask on, go to bed early with a hot chocolate just something little every day ............
7. This weeks masterpiece a sweet poppy painting by George x
I hope you have had a lovely week.