Meal Planning Monday

Monday, 12 May 2014




Image via Pinterest

Monday again, oh my don't they come round super quick and I didn't manage another post in last week, it was a hectic one with orders and mummy duties! I do have lots to blog about so I will be sure to keep you posted on what has been  happening very soon. In the meantime here is our meal plan for this week, its only up until Thursday as my little ones are being looked after by their Nanny Friday - Sunday as we are off to Sweden for the weekend for my friends wedding, most excited :) so here we go:

Monday - Salmon, new potatoes and vegetables

Tuesday - chicken risotto. 

Wednesday - Picnic in the park after school with the kids (Pasta Pesto and salad for John and I)

Thursday - Chunky tuna frittata and salad.

The frittata is super easy so I will be back to share the recipe with you later on in the week, will try and take some photos but planning to involve George with the cooking so hopefully the photos will be blog worthy!

Have a great week everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...