Schools out for summer :)

Wednesday, 9 July 2014




Oh my, the last term seemed to whizz by and tomorrow will be the start of our summer holidays. I really can't believe my little boy has finished his first year in Reception, it has seemed to whizz by. I will be honest it did come with a few stresses and for reasons I don't really want to go into on my blog we have decided on a new school for George from September.

George and Tilly are both at their new school today on settling in sessions as Tilly will be joining the nursery three days a week. They were both so excited this morning it is in such a fantastic setting with lots of outdoor space the school and nursery feels so homely, the teachers are lovely and so are Georges new class mates so for me all the boxes are ticked and I know they are both going to love it there.

So am I really ready for the summer holidays!? No, not really! We do have two holidays planned a week in Devon then a week in France towards the end of the school holidays but everything in between I need to plan for. I am putting together a list of fun things to do and places to visit. I want both my little ones to have a great summer. As for me I will try to not get too stressed with juggling Simply Chic, housework, cooking and everything else that us mums need to keep up with!

Are you off with your little ones this summer? If you have any fun activities to share do let me know.

I will be back over the weekend as my little blog is one year old this Saturday and I will be writing about my first year of blogging, what I have learnt and what I have planned for my little blog oh and a giveaway so check back soon!

As always, thanks for reading.
Cathy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...